Heat energy is basically transferred into the product through a jacketed vessel wall causing solvents or moisture residues to evaporate. A rotating screw orbits along the vessel wall and helps the vapours to escape to the surface, at the same time providing a frequent exchange of particles in contact with the heated surface.
A Vacuum system keeps the vessel under constant vacuum and removes vapours from the vessel. Entrained dust particles are separated in a filter mounted above the dryer.
Features Of Nauta Dryer
- Fast drying times as the mixing screw continuously circulates the product from the bottom to the top of the vessel improving heat transfer conditions.
- Final moisture after drying is possible down to 0%.
- Low energy consumption.
- Gentle to product.
- Quick and efficient removal of vapours.
- Recovery of pure solvents is possible.
- Dried solids are suitable for direct use.
- Easy to clean.