The conical mixer relies on a three dimensional action produced by a turning screw which itself rotates around the wall of a conical vessel.
Features Of Conical Mixer
- Gentle action on the product through low power consumption.
- Fast mixing times with a high degree of mixing accuracy.
- Minimum heat generation.
- Self emptying with minimum product retention.
- Volumes range from 5 - 6000 litres.
- Mixing and homogenisation of powders, pastes and slurries.
- Addition or injection of liquids into dry solids.
- Granulation or agglomeration of powders by the addition of a binder liquid.
- DCooling or heating.